Daughter and I will be visiting Brown University in Providence over spring break. We'd like to find a B&B that isn't too expensive ($125/night or less) for the two of us. We have a car. Ideas?
B&Bs near Brown University
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 late-night DC restaurant
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 5 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 9 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 13 Philadelphia ?
- 14 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 18 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 19 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 22 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 25 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question