I need help. We just returned from a wonderful family vacation, and are thinking about next year. We are a family of about 20 people, ranging in age from 3 months to 86. Ideally we would find an inn/B&B on the ocean which we could take over for a weekend. If not the ocean, a lake could work. We want to be within 2 hours of the Boston area. The place we went to this year was beautiful, but quite expensive and we had no living room area to gather in. So I am turning to my Fodors friends for help.
B&B on ocean/lake for large extended family in New England
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 5 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 pa to az
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??