We (3 adults) are spending a night and most of the following day in Bayfield toward the end of a road trip in mid-September. I've often heard about how charming Bayfield is, and have long wanted to visit there. I'd really appreciate any recommendations for a place to stay. Something that is interesting, reasonable, and has rooms with 2 queen beds--to accommodate we three adults. I think this eliminates many B&B's. We'd like to take some sort of boat tour--either around the islands or just to Madeline Island? What is your advice?
Bayfield Info please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 St Patrick's renovations
- 6 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 7 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 10 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 15 From Seattle airport to the city
- 16 General Utah planning questions
- 17 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 18 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 19 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing