We (3 adults) are spending a night and most of the following day in Bayfield toward the end of a road trip in mid-September. I've often heard about how charming Bayfield is, and have long wanted to visit there. I'd really appreciate any recommendations for a place to stay. Something that is interesting, reasonable, and has rooms with 2 queen beds--to accommodate we three adults. I think this eliminates many B&B's. We'd like to take some sort of boat tour--either around the islands or just to Madeline Island? What is your advice?
Bayfield Info please
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 Motor House
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 12 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 13 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 14 stay near newark or nyc
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Kauai golf
- 17 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 18 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?