We (3 adults) are spending a night and most of the following day in Bayfield toward the end of a road trip in mid-September. I've often heard about how charming Bayfield is, and have long wanted to visit there. I'd really appreciate any recommendations for a place to stay. Something that is interesting, reasonable, and has rooms with 2 queen beds--to accommodate we three adults. I think this eliminates many B&B's. We'd like to take some sort of boat tour--either around the islands or just to Madeline Island? What is your advice?
Bayfield Info please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Juneau May 8th
- 2 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 6 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 10 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 11 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 14 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK