My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego grocery stores
- 2 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Locker at JFK
- 8 Question about Miami travel
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 15 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 16 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks