My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 2 Philadelphia ?
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 6 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 Houston in September
- 10 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 11 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 12 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 13 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 16 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 21 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass