My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 8 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 11 Barrow Alaska
- 12 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 13 Salt Lake City
- 14 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 15 Park City Utah
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Maine in latter half of September
- 18 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 19 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 Colorado trip
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 25 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?