My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 2 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Judo in California?
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 16 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon