My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 Itinerary opinions
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Calgary to Banff
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 14 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 15 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 culpepper
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 24 An RV trip along the coast
- 25 NYC 1St Time