My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 8 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 9 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 10 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 Middle America in October
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 visit to HIghLine
- 18 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 19 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 20 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 24 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February