My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 getting around DC
- 2 Looking for US issuing travel agent for partnership
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 5 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Metro Card Options
- 8 Oahu
- 9 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 10 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 11 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 14 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 15 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 16 San Francisco - mid October
- 17 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 18 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Newport Restaurants
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 24 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 25 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old