My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 4 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 5 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 6 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 7 Ackislander
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 9 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 10 Cross Country RV Trip
- 11 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 12 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 13 New England September
- 14 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 California
- 17 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Miami Marlins
- 23 Florida or caribbean
- 24 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 25 Northern California in February