My husband and I are planning a cross country trip (starting @Pennsylvania) to see Major League and Minor League baseball games and also site seeing. Would appreciate any ideas of additional places or things to see on our trip which is going to start in Cincinnati then Chicago (been to Chicago before but never saw the White Sox), then Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Denver, Kansas City and Indianapolis (Minor League team). The trip will be over a 23 day period. Any information will be appreciated.
Baseball Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rain in Kauai
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 4 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 7 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 8 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 9 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Phoenix restaurants
- 12 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 13 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 14 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 15 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 16 San Diego Trip Report
- 17 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 18 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 19 5 week in US/Mexico
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 Easter lunch/brunch suggestions for Panama City Beach
- 23 Moving from Minnesota to Washington D.C (or NOVA or MD)?
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 Win 2 Tickets to the US Open