I am heading to Savannah this weekend for 2 days. I have a lot of ideas of what to do during the day, and where to eat, but I haven't found much about any bars or pubs during the evening. We are looking for a more casual place. Maybe some place with unique beers? I also say that Savannah does have a micro brewery, Moon River? Any recommendations on that place. Is it worth going to? Any suggestions on what to do in the evening would be appreciated. Thanks!
Bars/Pubs in Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 2 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 3 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 4 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 5 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 9 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 14 Kid School Admission
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Southern Alabama trip report
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 20 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??