I am heading to Savannah this weekend for 2 days. I have a lot of ideas of what to do during the day, and where to eat, but I haven't found much about any bars or pubs during the evening. We are looking for a more casual place. Maybe some place with unique beers? I also say that Savannah does have a micro brewery, Moon River? Any recommendations on that place. Is it worth going to? Any suggestions on what to do in the evening would be appreciated. Thanks!
Bars/Pubs in Savannah
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 3 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 4 Meredith New Hampshire
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 9 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 13 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 17 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 NYC
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?