I will be visiting New York in December for 5 nights and would like any suggestions on some really good bars where we can soak up some atmosphere and maybe get some good food. Last time I visited we were given information on some good Irish bars, but never did find them. Any suggestions would be very much welcome
Bars in Manhattan
View all United States activity »
- 1 Rockport, MA dining?
- 2 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 Princeville in January
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 14 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 15 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 16 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 17 RIP Judy Rogers
- 18 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 19 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 20 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 24 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 25 pa to az