I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 3 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 4 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 5 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 6 First time visit to California
- 7 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 8 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 9 Southwest US
- 10 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 11 Event Planner
- 12 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 13 Reno GTG?
- 14 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 15 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 16 Lake Powell
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 19 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 20 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 21 Car Rental in Sedona
- 22 Las Vegas show
- 23 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 24 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 25 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management