I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houston MetroRail
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Road trip around Washington DC
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Dining in St. Louis
- 10 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 14 Weather in Chicago
- 15 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 16 Help me with this
- 17 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 18 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 21 Oregon road trip
- 22 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 23 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 24 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!