I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 http://skinsephora.com/borealis-cream-review/
- 4 Florida beach vacation
- 5 OMG
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 HAWAII; HELP!
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556