I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disney for Florida residents
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 4 Beaches in Florida
- 5 First Trip to Texas -
- 6 Our Boston Getaway
- 7 What to do in San Diego
- 8 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 11 Nashville Questions
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 14 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 17 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 18 Downtown Chicago
- 19 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 20 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 21 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 22 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 23 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016