I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 3 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 4 Yosemite This Weekend
- 5 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 6 Where to stay in Boston?
- 7 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 8 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 9 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 16 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 23 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 24 road trip
- 25 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?