I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Bars in Las Vegas without cover charge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 2 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 3 New York City and New England
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)