I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/nitro-pump-250/
- 2 Back from the Big Easy
- 3 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/nitro-pump-250/
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Border crossing
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 13 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 24 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 25 EWR to Midtown Manhattan