I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/puria-serum/
- 2 https://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/pure-force-x/
- 3 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 4 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 5 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 6 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 9 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 10 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 11 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 12 Airbnb seattle
- 13 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 14 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 17 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 18 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 19 Texas info
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 24 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 25 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado