I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 2 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 3 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 4 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 5 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 6 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 7 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 8 Another Great DC Trip
- 9 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 10 Novel in Progress
- 11 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 12 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 13 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 14 Short Notice
- 15 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 16 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 19 Inn at Key West
- 20 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66