I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Open Tennis
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 4 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 5 Hawaii with limited time
- 6 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 7 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 8 Cape cod Labor Day
- 9 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 10 Grand Teton Questions
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 14 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 15 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 16 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 23 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 24 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 25 Alaskan cruise excursions