I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/intellex-plus/
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Intellex Plus
- 5 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 8 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...