I am going to Vegas on a lads holiday in early May. We have a table booked one night in one if the main clubs (VIP) but we don't want to do that every night. We have 5 nights.
Can anyone recommend some good bars where you can just turn up as a group of guys in their mid 20s and have a few drinks without paying cover charge? Doesn't have to be swanky places but good atmosphere, drink selection etc would be good.
Coming from the UK, we want to see different places and just have a drink each two in each place and move in (unless we like it and end up staying longer!!)
Bars in Las Vegas without cover charge
- 1 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 2 California Tour Groups?
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014