I would like to take a three or four day trip to Bardstown with my two sisters. We are in our 50s and 60s. On our last sisters' trip we stayed in a cabin at a state park that offered us kitchen facilities. We would like to visit Bardstown this summer. Are there any places to stay in the area that offer more than just a room?
Bardstown Kentucky Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Charlotte restaurant help
- 12 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 15 Yosemite Fire
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 18 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Fancy dining
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 25 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?