I would like to take a three or four day trip to Bardstown with my two sisters. We are in our 50s and 60s. On our last sisters' trip we stayed in a cabin at a state park that offered us kitchen facilities. We would like to visit Bardstown this summer. Are there any places to stay in the area that offer more than just a room?
Bardstown Kentucky Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 4 Utah 2
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 7 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 10 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 11 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 12 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 13 Tudor city -special help/info
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 16 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 17 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 18 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 19 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 20 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 21 must see and do's in Maui?
- 22 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side