After 5 nights in Bar Harbor we will head back to Portland and want to take our time enjoying the sights, sounds and eats along along/off Hwy 1. We will be leaving Bar Harbor early Friday so we'll have all day Friday and most of Saturday to visit the towns along the way. Since we'll just need to room for a good night's sleep we really don't need fancy - just clean, convenient and comfortable. Where's a good stopping point for the night?
Bar Harbor to Portland - where to stop for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 2 Maui - Haleakala
- 3 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 4 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 6 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 Vegas in mid may
- 9 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 10 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 11 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 12 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 13 Texas for art and history lovers
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 17 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US