After 5 nights in Bar Harbor we will head back to Portland and want to take our time enjoying the sights, sounds and eats along along/off Hwy 1. We will be leaving Bar Harbor early Friday so we'll have all day Friday and most of Saturday to visit the towns along the way. Since we'll just need to room for a good night's sleep we really don't need fancy - just clean, convenient and comfortable. Where's a good stopping point for the night?
Bar Harbor to Portland - where to stop for a night?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Grand Canyon in March?
- 18 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 19 California Tour Groups?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA