After 5 nights in Bar Harbor we will head back to Portland and want to take our time enjoying the sights, sounds and eats along along/off Hwy 1. We will be leaving Bar Harbor early Friday so we'll have all day Friday and most of Saturday to visit the towns along the way. Since we'll just need to room for a good night's sleep we really don't need fancy - just clean, convenient and comfortable. Where's a good stopping point for the night?
Bar Harbor to Portland - where to stop for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 Hotels near beach orange county
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 9 Colorado trip in early May
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Seattle hotels
- 16 Seattle in April
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 NY to Asheville then country place to stay