After 5 nights in Bar Harbor we will head back to Portland and want to take our time enjoying the sights, sounds and eats along along/off Hwy 1. We will be leaving Bar Harbor early Friday so we'll have all day Friday and most of Saturday to visit the towns along the way. Since we'll just need to room for a good night's sleep we really don't need fancy - just clean, convenient and comfortable. Where's a good stopping point for the night?
Bar Harbor to Portland - where to stop for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 Hotels Philly
- 5 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 6 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 7 Texas
- 8 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 9 California
- 10 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 11 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 12 Deep South sept 2015
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 19 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 23 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015