After 5 nights in Bar Harbor we will head back to Portland and want to take our time enjoying the sights, sounds and eats along along/off Hwy 1. We will be leaving Bar Harbor early Friday so we'll have all day Friday and most of Saturday to visit the towns along the way. Since we'll just need to room for a good night's sleep we really don't need fancy - just clean, convenient and comfortable. Where's a good stopping point for the night?
Bar Harbor to Portland - where to stop for a night?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Comedy Clubs?
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 New York City-New Things?
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 Camping Generator!?
- 6 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 7 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 8 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 14 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 15 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 18 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 19 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 20 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 21 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover