Does anyone book hotels through Bank of America's travel center? I was comparing room rates against Expedia, and the differences are pretty significant. For example, BoA shows a five-star hotel for $110 per night while Expedia shows the same hotel, same dates for $300 per night. Just wondering if anyone uses Bank of America regularly for travel and what your experience has been.
Bank of America Travel Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 searching for urban master planned community
- 4 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 5 Deep South sept 2015
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Hawaii Group Travel
- 8 Austin Food Trucks
- 9 New York To Ashville NC
- 10 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Fmpden, are you there?
- 13 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 14 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 15 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 16 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 17 Charleston Islands
- 18 Family Spring Break 2015
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 Mother Daughter Trip
- 22 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 23 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 24 Best VoIP headset?
- 25 Family lodging in/near Moab?