Does anyone book hotels through Bank of America's travel center? I was comparing room rates against Expedia, and the differences are pretty significant. For example, BoA shows a five-star hotel for $110 per night while Expedia shows the same hotel, same dates for $300 per night. Just wondering if anyone uses Bank of America regularly for travel and what your experience has been.
Bank of America Travel Center
View all United States activity »
- 1 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 5 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 One day in Washington DC
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 25 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?