Does anyone book hotels through Bank of America's travel center? I was comparing room rates against Expedia, and the differences are pretty significant. For example, BoA shows a five-star hotel for $110 per night while Expedia shows the same hotel, same dates for $300 per night. Just wondering if anyone uses Bank of America regularly for travel and what your experience has been.
Bank of America Travel Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 4 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 5 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 6 Transportation help in Philly
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 17 palm desert, CA
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 late-night DC restaurant
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Philadelphia ?
- 22 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 23 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 24 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions