We are flying in to Bangor, Maine in the middle of June. We fly out of Boston on the 7th day of our trip. I want to see Acadia, mansions in Newport, RI and Cape Cod. Where is the best place for whale and seal watching? Any suggestions for the trip? This is our first trip to the area. No kids - anniversary trip. Husband loves nature and I love history. Any suggestions?
Bangor, Maine to Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 10 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 13 Our perfect day in Key West
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP