I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco transit options
- 2 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 3 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 8 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 16 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 17 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 18 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 19 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 20 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 25 Help us choose a hotel