I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 comcast@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 6 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 12 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 24 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food