I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Baltimore Wine Tours & Girls Night Out
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 Getaway
- 3 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 What's new on Maui?
- 6 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 14 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 18 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 24 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 25 Moving to New Jersey