I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I95
- 2 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 3 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 6 San Francisco first visit.
- 7 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 8 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 11 Hawaii Help
- 12 Renting a car with DWAI
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 15 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 18 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 19 Yellowstone in early May
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 22 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 25 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?