I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Baltimore Wine Tours & Girls Night Out
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?