I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Password reco yahoo account 1+800-540-6830 tech support phone number now
- 2 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 3 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 4 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Road trip around Washington DC
- 13 Utah trip Itinerary
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 19 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 20 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 21 Help me with this
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Houston MetroRail
- 24 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria