I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Great DC Trip
- 2 Black History Museum
- 3 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 4 How much time in Badlands?
- 5 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 8 DC Restaurants
- 9 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 10 Short Oregon Trip
- 11 usa roadtrip
- 12 Hawaii and...where?
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 17 Chicago 2017
- 18 Christmas in Colorado
- 19 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 22 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 23 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 24 Marfa/Big Bend
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds