I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://brainfireadvice.com/vitalure/
- 2 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 3 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 4 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 5 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 6 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 7 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 8 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 14 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 20 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 25 Pacific Northwest with daughters