I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 6 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 7 OHare car service north suburbs
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 12 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 Page, AZ area
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 20 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 24 Redwoods National Park
- 25 Looking for Panhandle advice