I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Baltimore Wine Tours & Girls Night Out
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 2 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Colorado aspen updates
- 6 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Newport Restaurants
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 16 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 17 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 18 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 19 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 Fairbanks Alaska
- 25 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?