I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Baltimore Wine Tours & Girls Night Out
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 3 Anyone there to help me!
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Calf trip
- 10 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas