I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days in Colorado
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 4 40th in Key West
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Nashville
- 17 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 18 Beaches in Florida
- 19 fort lauderdale
- 20 First Trip to Texas -
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 23 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP