I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Baltimore Wine Tours & Girls Night Out
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 11 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 12 Long Island Advice
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Boston suggestions
- 17 California
- 18 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto