I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Baltimore Wine Tours & Girls Night Out
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rain in Kauai
- 2 Where to go in Maine?
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint