I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 Relocating to Washington DC
- 3 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 4 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 5 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 6 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 7 Acadia National Park
- 8 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 11 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 From Newark to Manhattan
- 14 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 Monument Valley
- 18 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 once in a lifetime
- 21 North California/South Oregon
- 22 Hotels Houston
- 23 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 24 Birthday vacation ideas
- 25 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA