I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 2 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 Which island for R&R?
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter