I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/pure-colon-detox/
- 3 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 4 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 7 Grand American Road Trip!
- 8 Rules of the Subway
- 9 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 10 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 11 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 12 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 13 Mystic CT
- 14 Alabama trip in Dec
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 21 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 22 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Orlando - condoleances
- 25 Coco Palms on Kauai