I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 Discounted Rental Car?
- 4 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 5 BYOB in New York City
- 6 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 7 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 8 Inexpensive family getaways
- 9 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 10 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 11 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 12 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 13 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 14 New York best app
- 15 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 16 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 17 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 18 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 19 Hawaii Cruise
- 20 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 21 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 22 kauai
- 23 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 24 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 25 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?