I am taking part in planning a bachelorette party coming up in March. We are planning on heading into Baltimore early on Saturday morning and are staying in the inner harbor area overnight. We are all in our mid to late 20s and are looking for a good mix of relaxing fun and a great bar scene. Our thoughts were to spend Saturday doing some tours/tastings of wineries near the Baltimore area, coming back for a dinner in the city, and then heading to the bars/clubs in the Inner Harbor area. I was hoping to get some advice on the following:
-which wineries are the best to visit close to Baltimore and how many would you recommend?
-are there any good tours done with a transportation company that could accommodate a small group of eight?
-recommendations for nice but reasonable places to go for dinner
-recommendations for a good bar/club scene near the inner harbor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 2 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 6 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 9 Dallas airport to bush library
- 10 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 11 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 17 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 18 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 19 Arches or Zion?
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 21 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 22 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 23 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 24 Providence RI Waterfire
- 25 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai