Need to be in DC in early August. Have always flown into National or Dulles. Recent search turned up cheap fares to Baltimore. How difficult is it to get from Baltimore to DC using public transit? time? distance?
Baltimore to Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 2 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 7 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 8 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 9 Dinner in Miami
- 10 Orlando to Savannah
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 23 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 24 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 25 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches