My BF and I are planning our first trip in our RV. We will be leaving the Baltimore MD area on July 26 traveling to Bar Harbor Maine, returning to Solomans Island MD on Aug. 2. We have reserved a site within Arcadia however want to make the most of the trip there and back. We will be towing a vehicle and are bringing bikes. What route should we take to and from and where would be the best stopping point for a 1 night lay over on the way and back. We want to see as much as possible. We are interested in beautiful sites, unique settings and can't miss experiences. Not as interested in the big cities but the quaint, new england experiences. Please included Great food ideas !!!
Baltimore to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 6 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 7 Chicago trip
- 8 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 9 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 13 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)