My BF and I are planning our first trip in our RV. We will be leaving the Baltimore MD area on July 26 traveling to Bar Harbor Maine, returning to Solomans Island MD on Aug. 2. We have reserved a site within Arcadia however want to make the most of the trip there and back. We will be towing a vehicle and are bringing bikes. What route should we take to and from and where would be the best stopping point for a 1 night lay over on the way and back. We want to see as much as possible. We are interested in beautiful sites, unique settings and can't miss experiences. Not as interested in the big cities but the quaint, new england experiences. Please included Great food ideas !!!
Baltimore to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Central Coast-California
- 7 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 8 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 11 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 12 Moving to CT
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal