My BF and I are planning our first trip in our RV. We will be leaving the Baltimore MD area on July 26 traveling to Bar Harbor Maine, returning to Solomans Island MD on Aug. 2. We have reserved a site within Arcadia however want to make the most of the trip there and back. We will be towing a vehicle and are bringing bikes. What route should we take to and from and where would be the best stopping point for a 1 night lay over on the way and back. We want to see as much as possible. We are interested in beautiful sites, unique settings and can't miss experiences. Not as interested in the big cities but the quaint, new england experiences. Please included Great food ideas !!!
Baltimore to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 10 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 11 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Arches National Park in a day
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 JFK Airport
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 20 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 21 Marco Island
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 things to do near Arches National Park
- 24 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 25 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???