My BF and I are planning our first trip in our RV. We will be leaving the Baltimore MD area on July 26 traveling to Bar Harbor Maine, returning to Solomans Island MD on Aug. 2. We have reserved a site within Arcadia however want to make the most of the trip there and back. We will be towing a vehicle and are bringing bikes. What route should we take to and from and where would be the best stopping point for a 1 night lay over on the way and back. We want to see as much as possible. We are interested in beautiful sites, unique settings and can't miss experiences. Not as interested in the big cities but the quaint, new england experiences. Please included Great food ideas !!!
Baltimore to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 2 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 5 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Zion the narrows
- 7 Advice on Roadtrip
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 10 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 11 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 12 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Hawaiian Islands
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Cabin in Asheville area
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Seattle Transportation??
- 23 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 San Juan Islands... cruise question