My BF and I are planning our first trip in our RV. We will be leaving the Baltimore MD area on July 26 traveling to Bar Harbor Maine, returning to Solomans Island MD on Aug. 2. We have reserved a site within Arcadia however want to make the most of the trip there and back. We will be towing a vehicle and are bringing bikes. What route should we take to and from and where would be the best stopping point for a 1 night lay over on the way and back. We want to see as much as possible. We are interested in beautiful sites, unique settings and can't miss experiences. Not as interested in the big cities but the quaint, new england experiences. Please included Great food ideas !!!
Baltimore to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 2 New Orleans Weekend
- 3 Moving to New Jersey
- 4 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 5 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 West Coast Road Trip
- 9 Car Needed in Austin?
- 10 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 13 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 14 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 15 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 16 East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 22 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary