My BF and I are planning our first trip in our RV. We will be leaving the Baltimore MD area on July 26 traveling to Bar Harbor Maine, returning to Solomans Island MD on Aug. 2. We have reserved a site within Arcadia however want to make the most of the trip there and back. We will be towing a vehicle and are bringing bikes. What route should we take to and from and where would be the best stopping point for a 1 night lay over on the way and back. We want to see as much as possible. We are interested in beautiful sites, unique settings and can't miss experiences. Not as interested in the big cities but the quaint, new england experiences. Please included Great food ideas !!!
Baltimore to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 2 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 3 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 4 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 7 New Orleans
- 8 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 9 Baytown, Texas
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 13 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 14 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 15 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Santa Barbara area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 20 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 23 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 24 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 25 Need advice for visiting Oahu.