Hi. Looking for a place to take a group of a dozen college kids out to dinner in Baltimore. Any suggestions? Not worried too much about price. Not all like crabs, so that's probably out. The only thing I can think of is maybe an Italian place?? Thanks!
Baltimore restaurant to treat a dozen college kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 4 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 7 Long Island Advice
- 8 Monterey and Napa
- 9 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 10 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 13 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 East Coast in December
- 16 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 17 New England in the fall
- 18 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 19 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 24 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 25 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions