Hi. Looking for a place to take a group of a dozen college kids out to dinner in Baltimore. Any suggestions? Not worried too much about price. Not all like crabs, so that's probably out. The only thing I can think of is maybe an Italian place?? Thanks!
Baltimore restaurant to treat a dozen college kids
- 1 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 2 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 9 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 10 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 11 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 14 Lake Tahoe
- 15 Baseball Road Trip
- 16 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 Moab and Bluff
- 19 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 22 Seatlle, WA
- 23 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing