Hi. Looking for a place to take a group of a dozen college kids out to dinner in Baltimore. Any suggestions? Not worried too much about price. Not all like crabs, so that's probably out. The only thing I can think of is maybe an Italian place?? Thanks!
Baltimore restaurant to treat a dozen college kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California San Diego area lodging
- 2 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 Small group dining in Napa area
- 7 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 10 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 11 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Hawaii is still Hell
- 15 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 16 Las Vegas in March
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 20 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 21 Sea world San Diego
- 22 Utah 2
- 23 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia