Meeting friends for a weekend in Baltimore. Was planning La Scala for dinner one night. What are some great seafood restaurants? Great coffee or lunch spots? We are staying near the Inner Harbor. Also, any fun recommends for things to do (3 women in our 40s). Thanks!
Baltimore Restaurant Suggestions Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 9 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?