Meeting friends for a weekend in Baltimore. Was planning La Scala for dinner one night. What are some great seafood restaurants? Great coffee or lunch spots? We are staying near the Inner Harbor. Also, any fun recommends for things to do (3 women in our 40s). Thanks!
Baltimore Restaurant Suggestions Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 4 Question About Sealodge
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 10 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Fairbanks Alaska
- 15 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 16 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 17 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 Yosemite Lodging
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 21 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 22 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 23 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 24 Getaway
- 25 New England Skiing