I know the US well and it doesn’t surprise me why destinations like NYC, Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago and San Francisco are so enjoyable for tourists. What about Baltimore & Pittsburgh? Are they among the countries most must-see and attractive city destinations or are they only good to visit if you are already in the area? I know this is opinionated, but I welcome just that.
Baltimore & Pittsburgh: Among the US’ Greatest Tourist Destinations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover