I know the US well and it doesn’t surprise me why destinations like NYC, Boston, Washington D.C., Chicago and San Francisco are so enjoyable for tourists. What about Baltimore & Pittsburgh? Are they among the countries most must-see and attractive city destinations or are they only good to visit if you are already in the area? I know this is opinionated, but I welcome just that.
Baltimore & Pittsburgh: Among the US’ Greatest Tourist Destinations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 5 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 California self drive trip
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,