Hi! We will be staying in Baltimore, MD / Inner Harbor this weekend for Sat and Sun. We're traveling with our two kids - 3 and 5 yr old. We know we want to go to the aquarium (any discounts/coupons you know of)? Are there other things we should do other than exploring the harbor? We plan on going to one of the markets for lunch, but would like suggestions for any good restaurants we should try that are good for families (no chain restaurants) that are walking distance from the harbor? Heard some mixed reviews for Rusty Scupper - opinions?
Baltimore, MD this weekend
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 7 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 8 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 15 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times