Hi! We will be staying in Baltimore, MD / Inner Harbor this weekend for Sat and Sun. We're traveling with our two kids - 3 and 5 yr old. We know we want to go to the aquarium (any discounts/coupons you know of)? Are there other things we should do other than exploring the harbor? We plan on going to one of the markets for lunch, but would like suggestions for any good restaurants we should try that are good for families (no chain restaurants) that are walking distance from the harbor? Heard some mixed reviews for Rusty Scupper - opinions?
Baltimore, MD this weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC