Hi! We will be staying in Baltimore, MD / Inner Harbor this weekend for Sat and Sun. We're traveling with our two kids - 3 and 5 yr old. We know we want to go to the aquarium (any discounts/coupons you know of)? Are there other things we should do other than exploring the harbor? We plan on going to one of the markets for lunch, but would like suggestions for any good restaurants we should try that are good for families (no chain restaurants) that are walking distance from the harbor? Heard some mixed reviews for Rusty Scupper - opinions?
Baltimore, MD this weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 9 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 10 New York City and New England
- 11 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 12 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 16 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 17 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Best Destination in USA
- 23 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 24 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 25 Nashville - Weekend Trip