Hi! We will be staying in Baltimore, MD / Inner Harbor this weekend for Sat and Sun. We're traveling with our two kids - 3 and 5 yr old. We know we want to go to the aquarium (any discounts/coupons you know of)? Are there other things we should do other than exploring the harbor? We plan on going to one of the markets for lunch, but would like suggestions for any good restaurants we should try that are good for families (no chain restaurants) that are walking distance from the harbor? Heard some mixed reviews for Rusty Scupper - opinions?
Baltimore, MD this weekend
View all United States activity »
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE