We'll be fighting our way by car on the afternoon before Thanksgiving from Western NJ to Baltimore. Got a super rate at the Hyatt Regency for the night, then we'll drive on down to DC the next day. Any suggestions for something (preferably walking distance) for dinner. Not the MOST expensive or formal, want to keep it fairly casual, but not a sports bar type place -- hopefully something really good and different? Totally flexible on type of cuisine.
Baltimore Inner Harbor Dining
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 3 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 4 US Southwest
- 5 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 8 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 adams morgan - safety
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 22 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 23 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?