We'll be fighting our way by car on the afternoon before Thanksgiving from Western NJ to Baltimore. Got a super rate at the Hyatt Regency for the night, then we'll drive on down to DC the next day. Any suggestions for something (preferably walking distance) for dinner. Not the MOST expensive or formal, want to keep it fairly casual, but not a sports bar type place -- hopefully something really good and different? Totally flexible on type of cuisine.
Baltimore Inner Harbor Dining
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Question about Boulder area
- 8 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 9 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple