I may have the opportunity to visit Baltimore for 3 days in December. I have a 2 1/2 year old child. My husband will be there on business, so it will be mainly me and my child exploring during the day. Is it usually too cold in early December to do much around the city? Does anyone have any specific recommendations on indoor activities for kids? Does one need to rent a car, or is public transportation adequate? Is it possible to day trip into DC from Baltimore with a young child, and if so, what would be the recommended route? Thanks!
Baltimore in December with Toddler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 12 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 25 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC