I’ve got a few Slovenian girls visiting me in LA in a couple of weeks. They’re currently in Boston and intend to make their way down to NYC, then Philadelphia, then DC and then LA. I personally recommended those cities because I felt they rank highest among America’s sightseeing destinations, along with Chicago, San Francisco and perhaps Las Vegas, of course.
Anyways, the girls asked me about Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Since I’ve never been, I told them that I would try the discussion thread, get feedback and let them know what I gathered. So, what do you think? Do you think Pittsburgh and/or Baltimore fall under the category of ‘America’s greatest/most beautiful cities’ or do you think they are more ‘if you are in the area, then stop by’ kind of places? In other words, do you think they are anything extraordinary or just ordinary?
Baltimore and Pittsburgh: US ‘Must-Sees’?
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 Vero Beach FL
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week