I’ve got a few Slovenian girls visiting me in LA in a couple of weeks. They’re currently in Boston and intend to make their way down to NYC, then Philadelphia, then DC and then LA. I personally recommended those cities because I felt they rank highest among America’s sightseeing destinations, along with Chicago, San Francisco and perhaps Las Vegas, of course.
Anyways, the girls asked me about Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Since I’ve never been, I told them that I would try the discussion thread, get feedback and let them know what I gathered. So, what do you think? Do you think Pittsburgh and/or Baltimore fall under the category of ‘America’s greatest/most beautiful cities’ or do you think they are more ‘if you are in the area, then stop by’ kind of places? In other words, do you think they are anything extraordinary or just ordinary?
Baltimore and Pittsburgh: US ‘Must-Sees’?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 6 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 7 SF to DR? WTH!
- 8 Kennebunkport and....?
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 NYC Itinerary Help
- 11 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 12 WISCONSIN
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 18 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?