I’ve got a few Slovenian girls visiting me in LA in a couple of weeks. They’re currently in Boston and intend to make their way down to NYC, then Philadelphia, then DC and then LA. I personally recommended those cities because I felt they rank highest among America’s sightseeing destinations, along with Chicago, San Francisco and perhaps Las Vegas, of course.
Anyways, the girls asked me about Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Since I’ve never been, I told them that I would try the discussion thread, get feedback and let them know what I gathered. So, what do you think? Do you think Pittsburgh and/or Baltimore fall under the category of ‘America’s greatest/most beautiful cities’ or do you think they are more ‘if you are in the area, then stop by’ kind of places? In other words, do you think they are anything extraordinary or just ordinary?
Baltimore and Pittsburgh: US ‘Must-Sees’?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions