I’ve got a few Slovenian girls visiting me in LA in a couple of weeks. They’re currently in Boston and intend to make their way down to NYC, then Philadelphia, then DC and then LA. I personally recommended those cities because I felt they rank highest among America’s sightseeing destinations, along with Chicago, San Francisco and perhaps Las Vegas, of course.
Anyways, the girls asked me about Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Since I’ve never been, I told them that I would try the discussion thread, get feedback and let them know what I gathered. So, what do you think? Do you think Pittsburgh and/or Baltimore fall under the category of ‘America’s greatest/most beautiful cities’ or do you think they are more ‘if you are in the area, then stop by’ kind of places? In other words, do you think they are anything extraordinary or just ordinary?
Baltimore and Pittsburgh: US ‘Must-Sees’?
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Seatlle, WA
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 10 Memphis Tours
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Around North America (cruise)
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!