In our travels lately, we have noticed that many, many (not all) children don't know how to behave on an airplane, in a restaurant or hotel, at a pool, etc. Allow me to vent: I don't remember my children being so ill-behaved; moreover, if they did misbehave, we spoke to them immediately and the problem was solved. Our recent trips to Florida and California have been marred by such children, especially on airplanes, with parents who seem to ignore or encourage rude,loud behavior. The last straw was the couple behind us on a flight last weekend who chose to diaper their 2-year-old at their seats; it was not a wet diaper, but a dirty one, and the odor was soon all over the section. It was all I could do to restrain my husband. I do remember how difficult it is to travel with an infant; that's not what I'm talking about. How do you handle these situations?
Badly Behaved Children (and their parents!)--what do you do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 21 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 24 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 25 Colorado Skiing