I'll be in Deadwood the end of November. I'm concerned about the driving distance to Badlands NP. Also, is Deadwood very far from all the other scenic attractions? Any suggestions on how to plan this driving trip? I'll be out there 1 week but will need to be in Des Moines Iowa Airport for arrival and departure.
Badlands NP, SD & Deadwood
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Vero Beach FL
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 9 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?