My parents are driving from Virginia to WY and stopping in the Dakotas for a few days -- mainly to see Mt Rushmore and The Badlands, I know nothing about either state and wonder if it's even possible to stay in between or would that be too much driving?
If it is possible, what towns would you look in? They have been staying 1 night at east place to date and would love to try to stay 2 or 3 in one place, if possible.
I'm in Zion on vacation myself right now and have no idea what to suggest to them.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Venice, CA area
- 4 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 5 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 6 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 7 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 8 Santa Fe Hotel
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 12 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 13 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 14 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 17 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 18 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 19 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 20 New England Tour
- 21 Rhode Island Get Away
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 24 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 25 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?