Hello - We are planning a trip to the Badlands / Black Hills area next June (2014). I have booked at Custer State Park - had to split between Creekside and Sylvan Lake lodges as I already could not get all of my nights together and some rooms were selling out. But I've been wondering if I should add in the Cedar Pass cabins as everyone says such good things about them. Is Badlands an ok day trip from Custer? Or are the cabins/Badlands worth packing and unpacking an extra time? If so, just an overnight or how many days? We have10 days in the area. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Badlands / Black Hills - Should we overnight at Badlands Nat'l Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 8 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 9 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 10 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 11 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 12 Florida Everglades
- 13 Everything I Need to Know (re Taking Mama to Manhattan) I Learned on Fodors
- 14 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 15 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 18 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 19 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 20 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 21 NYC hotel/July
- 22 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 23 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 24 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?