Hello - We are planning a trip to the Badlands / Black Hills area next June (2014). I have booked at Custer State Park - had to split between Creekside and Sylvan Lake lodges as I already could not get all of my nights together and some rooms were selling out. But I've been wondering if I should add in the Cedar Pass cabins as everyone says such good things about them. Is Badlands an ok day trip from Custer? Or are the cabins/Badlands worth packing and unpacking an extra time? If so, just an overnight or how many days? We have10 days in the area. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Badlands / Black Hills - Should we overnight at Badlands Nat'l Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 11 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 12 Long Island Advice
- 13 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Boston suggestions
- 17 California
- 18 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto