Hello - We are planning a trip to the Badlands / Black Hills area next June (2014). I have booked at Custer State Park - had to split between Creekside and Sylvan Lake lodges as I already could not get all of my nights together and some rooms were selling out. But I've been wondering if I should add in the Cedar Pass cabins as everyone says such good things about them. Is Badlands an ok day trip from Custer? Or are the cabins/Badlands worth packing and unpacking an extra time? If so, just an overnight or how many days? We have10 days in the area. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Badlands / Black Hills - Should we overnight at Badlands Nat'l Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 3 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Philly
- 16 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 17 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 18 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 19 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 20 Chicago trip
- 21 NYC IN AUGUST
- 22 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 23 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Fancy dining