Hello - We are planning a trip to the Badlands / Black Hills area next June (2014). I have booked at Custer State Park - had to split between Creekside and Sylvan Lake lodges as I already could not get all of my nights together and some rooms were selling out. But I've been wondering if I should add in the Cedar Pass cabins as everyone says such good things about them. Is Badlands an ok day trip from Custer? Or are the cabins/Badlands worth packing and unpacking an extra time? If so, just an overnight or how many days? We have10 days in the area. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Badlands / Black Hills - Should we overnight at Badlands Nat'l Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 2 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 3 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 4 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 5 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 6 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 7 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 8 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 9 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 10 Salt Lake City
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 13 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 16 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 17 Savannah GA
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 25 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?