Hello - We are planning a trip to the Badlands / Black Hills area next June (2014). I have booked at Custer State Park - had to split between Creekside and Sylvan Lake lodges as I already could not get all of my nights together and some rooms were selling out. But I've been wondering if I should add in the Cedar Pass cabins as everyone says such good things about them. Is Badlands an ok day trip from Custer? Or are the cabins/Badlands worth packing and unpacking an extra time? If so, just an overnight or how many days? We have10 days in the area. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Badlands / Black Hills - Should we overnight at Badlands Nat'l Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 10 day trip
- 3 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 4 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 5 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 6 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 7 Maui - Haleakala
- 8 Condo Rental in Florida
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 planning a trip to US
- 13 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 14 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 15 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 16 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 17 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 18 Texas
- 19 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 20 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 21 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 24 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?