Hello - We are planning a trip to the Badlands / Black Hills area next June (2014). I have booked at Custer State Park - had to split between Creekside and Sylvan Lake lodges as I already could not get all of my nights together and some rooms were selling out. But I've been wondering if I should add in the Cedar Pass cabins as everyone says such good things about them. Is Badlands an ok day trip from Custer? Or are the cabins/Badlands worth packing and unpacking an extra time? If so, just an overnight or how many days? We have10 days in the area. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Badlands / Black Hills - Should we overnight at Badlands Nat'l Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 6 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 7 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 Washington, DC to Boston
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 22 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Kennedy Space Center