Hello - We are planning a trip to the Badlands / Black Hills area next June (2014). I have booked at Custer State Park - had to split between Creekside and Sylvan Lake lodges as I already could not get all of my nights together and some rooms were selling out. But I've been wondering if I should add in the Cedar Pass cabins as everyone says such good things about them. Is Badlands an ok day trip from Custer? Or are the cabins/Badlands worth packing and unpacking an extra time? If so, just an overnight or how many days? We have10 days in the area. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Badlands / Black Hills - Should we overnight at Badlands Nat'l Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 6 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 7 Theater Historians
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 10 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 13 Boston hotel & transportation
- 14 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 NBA tickets??
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 19 Air Connections on Maui
- 20 hilton capital
- 21 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Help me with creating a work of art
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions