Thanks for responding. My family is taking a 3 week road trip through South Dakota, Yellowstone, up to Glacier, over to Seattle, down to Salt Lake City, over to Rocky Mt. NP, and back to Madison WI.
If you've been to any of these places, and have been impressed [in good or bad ways], please let me know. Any info on what to see and where to spend time/$ would be appreciated.
BADLANDS--YELLOWSTONE--GLACIER NAT'L--SEATTLE/AREA--SALT LAKE CITY . . . what are the MUST SEEs? the HIGHLIGHTS?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 5 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center