Dear Fodor audience ,
You are the travel experts. I have used your books many times, so I have a question for you. I recently used the services of a company named Passport Express. www.passportexpress.com is the website. I found the people who answered the phones and worked on my case to be singularly rude and arrogant. They seemed to be uniformly trained to not listen. Two people in particular, Everett McCurdy and Cathy Coughlin deserve recognition for championship snobbishness. By the time I was fed up, I was more than half way through the task of getting my passport expedited. Rather than start all over with another company, I engaged their services partly from desperation. The clock was ticking.
I was guaranteed a delivery and my passport did not appear. Passport Express blamed this on Federal Express, who refunded the fee for the failed delivery to Passport Express. The latter offered only an arrogant, "there is nothing I can do" to my inquiries. They told me to contact Federal Express myself to work out details of a too late delivery. They offered no compensation and no help.
In this situation, do I have any recourse? Are there any organizations I can complain to. What sort of compensation am I justified in asking for?
Mad in Minneapolis
Bad service, bad attitudes
Dear Fodor audience ,
- 1 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 2 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles