I will be in Washington mid-July and wanted to backpack in the Olympic NP (anywhere between 1-3 nights). Can anyone recommend a trail? I am an experienced backpacker and prefer a remote places over crowded trails. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 2 10 days vacation in Maine
- 3 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 4 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 5 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 6 vashikaran +919878377317 love problem solution tantrik baba
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 9 san fransisco to crater lake
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 Family reunion ideas
- 12 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 13 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 16 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 17 New Software
- 18 JFK-connection
- 19 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 20 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 21 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 22 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 23 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 24 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 25 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah