I will be in Washington mid-July and wanted to backpack in the Olympic NP (anywhere between 1-3 nights). Can anyone recommend a trail? I am an experienced backpacker and prefer a remote places over crowded trails. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 4 Days in LV
- 4 Southern Road Trip
- 5 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 6 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 7 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 8 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 9 First time visit to California
- 10 Hilton Head
- 11 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 14 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 15 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 16 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 17 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 18 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 19 Southwest US
- 20 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 21 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 22 Reno GTG?
- 23 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 24 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 25 Lake Powell