I will be in Washington mid-July and wanted to backpack in the Olympic NP (anywhere between 1-3 nights). Can anyone recommend a trail? I am an experienced backpacker and prefer a remote places over crowded trails. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 2 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 3 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 4 4th of July in Chicago
- 5 Yosemite Hike
- 6 Visiting New York State
- 7 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 8 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 9 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 10 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 11 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 12 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 13 The District by Hilton Club
- 14 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 15 Colorado Hiking in September
- 16 nashville,tenn
- 17 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 18 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 19 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 20 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 Bucket List
- 24 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?