I am interested in doing a 3-7 day backpacking trip in the upper western states. I am an experienced hiker/backpacker but would like to avoid staggering amounts of snow. If anyone has any suggestions or advice on places to look or specific trails I would greatly appreciate their input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 2 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Road trip around Washington DC
- 5 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 6 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 7 Help me with this
- 8 Weather in Chicago
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 12 Utah trip Itinerary
- 13 Houston MetroRail
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Dining in St. Louis
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 21 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 22 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 25 Oregon road trip