I am interested in doing a 3-7 day backpacking trip in the upper western states. I am an experienced hiker/backpacker but would like to avoid staggering amounts of snow. If anyone has any suggestions or advice on places to look or specific trails I would greatly appreciate their input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 Traveling in winter
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 Interracial couples traveling south
- 11 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 12 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 13 Nashville Never Been
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 New orleans recs for family
- 17 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 18 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 21 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!