I am interested in doing a 3-7 day backpacking trip in the upper western states. I am an experienced hiker/backpacker but would like to avoid staggering amounts of snow. If anyone has any suggestions or advice on places to look or specific trails I would greatly appreciate their input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 Yosemite Hike
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 5 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 6 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 7 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 8 Colorado Hiking in September
- 9 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 10 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 11 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 12 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 13 Bucket List
- 14 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 15 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 16 48 Hours in NYC
- 17 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 18 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 The District by Hilton Club
- 21 Which island for teens
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 driving RT 66
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF