I am interested in doing a 3-7 day backpacking trip in the upper western states. I am an experienced hiker/backpacker but would like to avoid staggering amounts of snow. If anyone has any suggestions or advice on places to look or specific trails I would greatly appreciate their input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 2 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 6 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 florida gulf coast
- 9 Road trip advice needed please
- 10 Chicago restaurants
- 11 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 12 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 13 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 14 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Newark long term parking
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Help plan my trip please
- 20 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!