Thanks for all the help a few years ago, I have been back to NYC and had a wonderful time thanks to all my dear friends advise that posted. This trip my husband I are cruising the NCL Breakaway and 5 night at Grand Central Hyatt. We would like to take a train to a lovely area to sight see for a day and return to hotel in city to sleep. We also are planning to do things with a local flair, such as the Union Square Market, Bryant park Monday movie night, a day at the met and Guggenheim , and ???? We plan on a meal on 9th ave between 40th and 55th., we ate per recommended by a local last time and found wonderful food . We need help with local eats ( anywhere) (we will be subwaying) and day tours to other cities and exhibits or concerts or special events for the week of June 16-21. Thanks again!! Gina
Back to the Lovely City!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 3 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 San Diego or Hawaii
- 6 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Tampa area and North
- 11 Season greetings
- 12 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 13 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 14 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 15 SmarterVegas Question
- 16 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 17 West Coast Road Trip
- 18 Uber Car service
- 19 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 20 SF Activities
- 21 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 24 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 25 San Antonio