Thanks for all the help a few years ago, I have been back to NYC and had a wonderful time thanks to all my dear friends advise that posted. This trip my husband I are cruising the NCL Breakaway and 5 night at Grand Central Hyatt. We would like to take a train to a lovely area to sight see for a day and return to hotel in city to sleep. We also are planning to do things with a local flair, such as the Union Square Market, Bryant park Monday movie night, a day at the met and Guggenheim , and ???? We plan on a meal on 9th ave between 40th and 55th., we ate per recommended by a local last time and found wonderful food . We need help with local eats ( anywhere) (we will be subwaying) and day tours to other cities and exhibits or concerts or special events for the week of June 16-21. Thanks again!! Gina
Back to the Lovely City!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Wedding venue in NH
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 18 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 19 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?