Thanks for all the help a few years ago, I have been back to NYC and had a wonderful time thanks to all my dear friends advise that posted. This trip my husband I are cruising the NCL Breakaway and 5 night at Grand Central Hyatt. We would like to take a train to a lovely area to sight see for a day and return to hotel in city to sleep. We also are planning to do things with a local flair, such as the Union Square Market, Bryant park Monday movie night, a day at the met and Guggenheim , and ???? We plan on a meal on 9th ave between 40th and 55th., we ate per recommended by a local last time and found wonderful food . We need help with local eats ( anywhere) (we will be subwaying) and day tours to other cities and exhibits or concerts or special events for the week of June 16-21. Thanks again!! Gina
Back to the Lovely City!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 6 Theater Historians
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 9 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 12 Boston hotel & transportation
- 13 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 NBA tickets??
- 16 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 hilton capital
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Help me with creating a work of art
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions