I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 blue ridge parkway?
- 2 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 5 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 6 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 7 Which island for R&R?
- 8 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 9 San Antonio shopping
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 14 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 15 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 16 San Diego, mission valley
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 23 International transferring planes at CDG
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 JFK TO MANHATTEN