I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 3 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 7 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 14 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 15 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 16 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 19 Utah National Parks visit
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 22 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 23 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 24 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 25 Maui where to stay help