I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 2 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 3 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 4 Safety Concerns
- 5 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 6 5 days in Colorado
- 7 Sedona for a Month
- 8 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 9 Alaska -public transport
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Southwest road trip
- 17 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 18 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes