I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 2 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 3 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Cleveland West Side Market
- 6 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 7 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 9 DC Metro to other sites?
- 10 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 11 DC Hotel location help
- 12 Dinosaur National Monument
- 13 Eastern Seaboard
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 16 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 20 Miami airport--safety??
- 21 Zurich airport connections
- 22 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Recent Spam Attacks
- 25 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown