I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Back Bay hotel in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice