I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 2 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 sugestions
- 7 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 10 Rules of the NY Subway
- 11 Big Sur Help!!
- 12 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 23 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...