I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine weather and temps
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 WA to CT
- 7 L.A. and Sequoia
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 Alcatrez sold out
- 11 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 14 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 17 Broadway
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 20 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 21 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 22 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 23 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 24 Need help planning....
- 25 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?