I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 3 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 4 Phone SIM
- 5 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 6 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 7 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 8 A June trip to Kauai
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 11 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 Napa Valley Hotel
- 14 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 15 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 16 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 17 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 20 Christmas Napa Valley
- 21 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!