I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://carding-market.com/ Sell Dumps track 1&2 Sell cvv2 fullz info
- 2 From Newark to Manhattan
- 3 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 6 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 7 Acadia National Park
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 10 Monument Valley
- 11 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 12 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 13 driving RT 66
- 14 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 North California/South Oregon
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 Hotels Houston
- 19 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 22 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 23 Long Weekend in Denver
- 24 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 25 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?