I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Back Bay hotel in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 2 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 5 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 8 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 9 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 16 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 17 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Road trip itinerary
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 25 Vegas hotels for families