I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 3 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 6 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 7 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 8 Seaside, California
- 9 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 10 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Maine in May?
- 13 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 14 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 15 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 16 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 17 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 18 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 21 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 23 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 24 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 25 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?