I'm looking for a recommendation for a back Bay hotel for the end of July. We'd like to keep it under $300/night, ideally closer to $250, but I understand that makes for slim picking. We usually like boutique hotel, so we don't mind smaller room that don't look like a holiday inn (as long as it's not run down). Must be QUIET, but we don't need much (if any) amenities. We will have a car, but I understand we will have to pay to park anyways, and will not use it during our 3 days, so as long as there is at the very least a lot nearby, we're ok.
Thanks in advance!
Back Bay hotel in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 8 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 12 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 13 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 14 California road trip
- 15 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 16 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 17 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 18 San Diego - wher to stay
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 23 Berkshires in late October
- 24 2 day in Adirondack park
- 25 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?