I'm planning my bachelorette for March in NYC. I have been there before many times but I would love to know of great hotels with rooftop bars possibly where we can stay and that aren't ridiculously expensive. Also, which area should we stay in to be close to the nightlife action? I love how Midtown is close to shops but not crazy like times square. I DEFINITELY do not want to stay in times square. I want a cool neighborhood in the daytime like Greenwich Village where we can walk around to cool cafes and do sight stuff but at the same time I don't want to be too far from cool nightlife bars/clubs. Finally, any recommendations on fun clubs that won't be too hard to get into on a weekend? So any tips would be awesome!
Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?