I'm planning my bachelorette for March in NYC. I have been there before many times but I would love to know of great hotels with rooftop bars possibly where we can stay and that aren't ridiculously expensive. Also, which area should we stay in to be close to the nightlife action? I love how Midtown is close to shops but not crazy like times square. I DEFINITELY do not want to stay in times square. I want a cool neighborhood in the daytime like Greenwich Village where we can walk around to cool cafes and do sight stuff but at the same time I don't want to be too far from cool nightlife bars/clubs. Finally, any recommendations on fun clubs that won't be too hard to get into on a weekend? So any tips would be awesome!
Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 2 Maui vacation
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 9 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 13 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 16 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 19 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?