I'm planning my bachelorette for March in NYC. I have been there before many times but I would love to know of great hotels with rooftop bars possibly where we can stay and that aren't ridiculously expensive. Also, which area should we stay in to be close to the nightlife action? I love how Midtown is close to shops but not crazy like times square. I DEFINITELY do not want to stay in times square. I want a cool neighborhood in the daytime like Greenwich Village where we can walk around to cool cafes and do sight stuff but at the same time I don't want to be too far from cool nightlife bars/clubs. Finally, any recommendations on fun clubs that won't be too hard to get into on a weekend? So any tips would be awesome!
Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 ONP help
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city