We are throwing a bachelorette party for a friend and traveling to Austin for the weekend in August. I think we will be a large group of girls (10-15) wanting a mix of going out at night and relaxing during the day. We don't want to be too far from downtown as we will likely go out to 4th street one night. We are all in our early 30s to 40s so no need for 6th street college-age spots. Does anyone have a suggestion of a location to rent (house that can fit us all) or a hotel that would accomodate us all without completely breaking the bank? Any other trip suggestions would be great as well. I lived in Austin in college, but obviously that was some time ago and the city has grown greatly in the last 10+ years. Thanks!
bachelorette party in Austin
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 10 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 11 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Grand Canyon in March?
- 14 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 15 California Tour Groups?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 23 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st