We are throwing a bachelorette party for a friend and traveling to Austin for the weekend in August. I think we will be a large group of girls (10-15) wanting a mix of going out at night and relaxing during the day. We don't want to be too far from downtown as we will likely go out to 4th street one night. We are all in our early 30s to 40s so no need for 6th street college-age spots. Does anyone have a suggestion of a location to rent (house that can fit us all) or a hotel that would accomodate us all without completely breaking the bank? Any other trip suggestions would be great as well. I lived in Austin in college, but obviously that was some time ago and the city has grown greatly in the last 10+ years. Thanks!
bachelorette party in Austin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 3 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 4 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 8 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 9 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands