We are throwing a bachelorette party for a friend and traveling to Austin for the weekend in August. I think we will be a large group of girls (10-15) wanting a mix of going out at night and relaxing during the day. We don't want to be too far from downtown as we will likely go out to 4th street one night. We are all in our early 30s to 40s so no need for 6th street college-age spots. Does anyone have a suggestion of a location to rent (house that can fit us all) or a hotel that would accomodate us all without completely breaking the bank? Any other trip suggestions would be great as well. I lived in Austin in college, but obviously that was some time ago and the city has grown greatly in the last 10+ years. Thanks!
bachelorette party in Austin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Question about Miami travel
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia