We are throwing a bachelorette party for a friend and traveling to Austin for the weekend in August. I think we will be a large group of girls (10-15) wanting a mix of going out at night and relaxing during the day. We don't want to be too far from downtown as we will likely go out to 4th street one night. We are all in our early 30s to 40s so no need for 6th street college-age spots. Does anyone have a suggestion of a location to rent (house that can fit us all) or a hotel that would accomodate us all without completely breaking the bank? Any other trip suggestions would be great as well. I lived in Austin in college, but obviously that was some time ago and the city has grown greatly in the last 10+ years. Thanks!
bachelorette party in Austin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu