Needing some advice on a place to go for about 8 women in our late thirties to do a bachelorette. Just want to get away in January for some sun, relaxing and fun. We are not into a club scene. Just want to stay somewhere with a nice pool and good restaurants. Was thinking key west or palm beach. But open to other suggestions. Thanks.
Bachelorette ideas for some time in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Theater Historians
- 6 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 7 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 8 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 9 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 10 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 11 Getaway
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Boston hotel & transportation
- 20 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 hilton capital
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?