We're spending the weekend in Newport the first weekend in May to celebrate my best friends upcoming nuptials. Does anyone have a suggestion for nightlife? Anyplace with dancing would be good- upbeat, somewhat nice but party location. Also, we're looking for some fun, relaxing activities during the day. Going to look into the spa at the Westin and see if any mansions are open- any other suggestions? Thanks so much for your help!!
bachelorette 1st weekend in May suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 2 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 Boston suggestions
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?