We're spending the weekend in Newport the first weekend in May to celebrate my best friends upcoming nuptials. Does anyone have a suggestion for nightlife? Anyplace with dancing would be good- upbeat, somewhat nice but party location. Also, we're looking for some fun, relaxing activities during the day. Going to look into the spa at the Westin and see if any mansions are open- any other suggestions? Thanks so much for your help!!
bachelorette 1st weekend in May suggestions?
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 3 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 4 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 9 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 10 Washington Wineries
- 11 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 12 Less commercial beach?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 16 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Priceline, WARNING
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 22 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 23 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 24 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 25 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |