We're spending the weekend in Newport the first weekend in May to celebrate my best friends upcoming nuptials. Does anyone have a suggestion for nightlife? Anyplace with dancing would be good- upbeat, somewhat nice but party location. Also, we're looking for some fun, relaxing activities during the day. Going to look into the spa at the Westin and see if any mansions are open- any other suggestions? Thanks so much for your help!!
bachelorette 1st weekend in May suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 NYC Clubs for live music
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 6 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 10 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Seattle: Something Different?
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 24 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 25 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO