My husband's brother is getting married and very recently moved to West Virginia.
My husband would like to drive down to WV for a bachelor's weekend.
I am looking for some options for fun activities (preferably near the Charleston area) for a bunch of 30-something guys in August. I was thinking maybe renting ATVs ?? or something along those lines....
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Costco Travel
- 2 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 5 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 6 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 7 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 8 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 9 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 10 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 11 USA family tour
- 12 Country Walkers
- 13 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 14 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 15 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 16 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 17 Sacramento Hotel
- 18 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 19 4 days road trip southern New England
- 20 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 21 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 22 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505
- 24 Baltimore Weekend
- 25 Drive from Yellowstone to Rushmore