My husband's brother is getting married and very recently moved to West Virginia.
My husband would like to drive down to WV for a bachelor's weekend.
I am looking for some options for fun activities (preferably near the Charleston area) for a bunch of 30-something guys in August. I was thinking maybe renting ATVs ?? or something along those lines....
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 2 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 3 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 4 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 5 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 6 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 10 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 11 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Big Sur Help!!
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 24 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers