My husband's brother is getting married and very recently moved to West Virginia.
My husband would like to drive down to WV for a bachelor's weekend.
I am looking for some options for fun activities (preferably near the Charleston area) for a bunch of 30-something guys in August. I was thinking maybe renting ATVs ?? or something along those lines....
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Arizona in winter
- 3 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 5 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 6 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 7 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 11 Arizona in late January
- 12 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 13 A Few Days in Asheville
- 14 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 15 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Key West
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 national park during thanksgiving