My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 2 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 US Southwest
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 9 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 adams morgan - safety
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 17 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 21 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 24 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?