My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 3 fort lauderdale
- 4 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 Redwood National Forest
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 11 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 12 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 5 days in Colorado
- 15 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 16 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 17 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 18 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 19 New Hampshire
- 20 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 21 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 22 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 23 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 24 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location