My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Cashless Toll roads.
- 3 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 4 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 5 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 6 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 10 Farewell from Ira
- 11 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 12 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 13 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 14 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 15 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 16 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Help with driving East to West
- 19 taking home sand
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 21 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 22 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 23 Broken Arrow
- 24 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 25 Champaigne, Illinois
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location