My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 3 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 4 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 5 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 6 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 7 Kids Vacation Place
- 8 Boston waterfront Italian
- 9 First time, Best business class?
- 10 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 11 US-Canada road trip help
- 12 What to pack
- 13 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 14 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Mardi Gras
- 21 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location