My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 2 NYC For The Day
- 3 9-10 day trip to WA
- 4 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 5 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 8 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 9 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 10 Atlanta With Toddler
- 11 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 12 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 13 Turo?
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location