My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 2 Traveling in winter
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 Interracial couples traveling south
- 10 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 11 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 14 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Later Winter around Mobile
- 19 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 20 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 Uber boston
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location