My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 2 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 3 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 4 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 5 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 6 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 7 Road trip from and back to New York
- 8 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 12 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 13 hilicopter tour oahu
- 14 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 15 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 16 Best way to see Oahu
- 17 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 18 CA coast road trip with kids
- 19 Vegas/California May 2016
- 20 Minnesota to Colorado
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 23 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 24 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location