My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 6 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 7 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 13 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 18 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 23 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 24 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 25 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?