My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 2 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 3 Is this a new record for spam?
- 4 Week in Colorado
- 5 Ferry to Nantucket
- 6 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 7 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 8 Nashville Public Transportation
- 9 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 10 Cape Cod visit in August
- 11 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 12 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 13 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 BYOB in New York City
- 16 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 17 Sedona to Vegas
- 18 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 19 48 Hours in NYC
- 20 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 21 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 22 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 23 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 24 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 25 Sedona - Jeep Tours
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location