My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 2 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 3 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 4 1.5 days in Chicago
- 5 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/moviestarplanet-hacks/
- 6 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 7 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 8 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 9 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 10 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 11 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 12 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 13 Maine in late October
- 14 Mendocino Hiking
- 15 Running kissimmee Florida
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 18 Monterey whale watching
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 21 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 24 Memphis to Dallas
- 25 The New Whitney
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location