My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 2 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 3 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 4 Grand Canyon hike
- 5 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 6 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 7 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 8 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 11 Quick Acela Questions
- 12 Please help me with directions
- 13 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 14 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 15 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 16 Florida for a while
- 17 Yoga Retreats
- 18 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 19 Florida apartments/condos?
- 20 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 21 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 22 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 23 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 24 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 25 Parking Downtown St. Louis
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location