My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 waiting line queue management system
- 2 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 help from a true New Yorker.
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 Alaska independent tour for group
- 12 Washington DC with kids
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 15 5 days in Colorado
- 16 Trip to northern California
- 17 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 18 40th in Key West
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 21 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Hamilton Broadway
- 25 Nashville and Gatlinburg
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location