My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 2 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 7 Four days in DC
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 10 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 11 3 nights in Nashville
- 12 One Night at Logan Airport
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Please help with itinerary
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Circle Oahu / luau
- 21 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 24 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 25 Visiting Paso Robles wine country