My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mendocino Hiking
- 2 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 3 Paul Gauguin
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Highway 1 motels
- 6 Running kissimmee Florida
- 7 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 12 Getting around in NYC
- 13 The New Whitney
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 View of Empire State Building from street
- 16 11 days SE coast road trip
- 17 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 A Week in New York City
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 25 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location