My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Honeymoon out west.
- 3 Tourico Vacations
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 6 Chicago to Charleston
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 USA, Trip to the south
- 12 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 19 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 22 Big Sure in June
- 23 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 24 Santa Fe Itineray
- 25 Roadtrip July 2017
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location