My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 4 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 5 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 6 Car Needed in Austin?
- 7 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 8 West Coast Road Trip
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Maui itinerary
- 16 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 17 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 18 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 19 East Coast Road Trip
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 22 Pirateland SC
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 San Diego with Kids
- 25 Metro Card Options