My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 New York city--best time to visit??
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 8 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 11 Boston area -- nature
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 19 SFO black friday traffic
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 22 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 23 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM