My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 2 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 6 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 7 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Driving at Night in YNP
- 11 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 14 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 15 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 16 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 17 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 18 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 19 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 20 Help with driving East to West
- 21 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 22 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 23 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 25 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location