My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 2 Downtown Chicago
- 3 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 6 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 11 What to do in San Diego
- 12 Nashville
- 13 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 14 Beaches in Florida
- 15 fort lauderdale
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 First Trip to Texas -
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 20 5 days in Colorado
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location