My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 2 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 3 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 4 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 getting around DC
- 7 Metro Card Options
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 13 Oahu
- 14 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 15 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 16 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 23 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 24 Newport Restaurants
- 25 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair