My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 2 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 3 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 4 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 5 best binocular for travel
- 6 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 7 3 day cruise from Boston
- 8 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 9 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 10 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 11 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 12 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 13 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 15 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 16 Seattle Hotels
- 17 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 Providence question
- 19 Cayo Costa State Park
- 20 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 21 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 22 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 23 Yosemite Visit
- 24 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 25 2 months in Hawaii!
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location