My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 6 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 7 San Diego with Kids
- 8 Tour companies
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 11 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 12 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 13 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 14 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 15 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 16 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 17 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 18 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 19 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 20 Getting around the Big Island
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 best of yellowstone
- 23 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 24 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.