My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Colorado
- 2 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 3 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 6 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 7 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 8 suggestions needed for gulfport/biloxi/mobile/pensacola areas
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 11 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 12 My CA itinerary
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Charleston and Asheville
- 15 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 16 Xmas in new york
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 19 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 20 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 21 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 22 Nashville 2016
- 23 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 24 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 25 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location