My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 2 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 3 DISNEY WORLD TICKET
- 4 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 5 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 6 Route Planning for East USA
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 19 Skagway
- 20 Retiring in NM?
- 21 Chicago to Charleston
- 22 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location