My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 2 Pacific coast road trip
- 3 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 4 My son's first day in New York
- 5 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 8 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 9 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 10 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 11 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 12 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Driving at Night in YNP
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 25 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location