My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 3 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 6 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 Summer vacation
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 11 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 12 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 15 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 16 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 17 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Disney for Florida residents
- 23 Our Boston Getaway
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location