My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/ketoslim-forskolin/
- 2 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 3 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 4 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 5 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 6 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 7 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 10 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 11 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 12 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 13 Airbnb seattle
- 14 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 15 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 18 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Texas info
- 21 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 22 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 23 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 24 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 25 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location