My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PANDA@ ANTIVIRUS Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 4 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 5 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 8 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 11 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 road trip
- 13 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 14 Great Steel Building
- 15 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 19 Orlando area weather in June
- 20 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location