My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 4 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 5 Philly
- 6 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 7 Santa Barbara, California
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 12 culpepper
- 13 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 14 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST