My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 15 St Patrick's renovations
- 16 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 From Seattle airport to the city
- 22 General Utah planning questions
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015