My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 13 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats