My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?