My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 Philly
- 7 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Pub with food in Seattle
- 16 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 17 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 18 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 19 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!