My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/ptx-male-enhancement/
- 2 DC Restaurants
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 Short Oregon Trip
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 How much time in Badlands?
- 10 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 11 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 12 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 22 Marfa/Big Bend
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location