My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
- 1 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 14 Oahu Information
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast