My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Kennedy Space Center
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 5 week in US/Mexico
- 7 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 15 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Asheville NC without a car
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State