My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://viarexlabsblog.com/exoslim/
- 2 Vitapulse By Shaperich
- 3 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 7 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 13 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 14 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 15 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 16 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 22 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 23 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location