My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 2 Cabin in Asheville area
- 3 Seattle Transportation??
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 New England Family Trip - August
- 6 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 7 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 8 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 9 Cell phone service in Moab
- 10 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 11 Zion the narrows
- 12 Advice on Roadtrip
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 21 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 22 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 23 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 24 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?