My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 2 Portland, OR hotel question
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 san diego or nearby area
- 6 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 7 Texas
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Northwest USA
- 20 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 21 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 22 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?