My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commercial Laundry Services Florida
- 2 Camping Generator!?
- 3 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 4 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 5 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 9 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 16 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 17 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 20 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 21 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover