My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 New York Yankee Station
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 9 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 10 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 14 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 20 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 21 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 22 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 24 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 25 best of yellowstone