My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 2 myrtle beach
- 3 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 4 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 5 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 6 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 10 North Carolina Coast
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 13 NYC with wheelchair
- 14 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 15 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 16 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 17 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 18 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 19 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 New Orleans logistics
- 22 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 23 Hilton Head
- 24 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 25 Texas exploring for 18 days
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location