My husband and I are expecting our first child in April of next year, and would like to get away on a 'babymoon' in mid to late November. We are from Toronto, Ontario and are flexible to travel across the United States. We are looking for a 4+ star resort that has GREAT food, a beautiful spa and ideally is set in nature setting or large property where we can go for hikes, walks and just enjoy the fresh air. I'm sure there are some nice places in Vermont, NY state, Colorado - but don't really know where to start. We aren't too worried about the weather, and understand given the trip is in November we are likely going somewhere that ranges between 10 and 20oC. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 3 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 4 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 14 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 15 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 16 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 What car service?
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 Denali
- 23 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maine in May?
Babymoon - Spa, great food and nature setting ideal - flexible on location