Im hosting a baby shower for a friend in the Madison area. Can anyone suggest a good place to have it (other than a family members house)? I'm having trouble finding a restaurant with a private room that would be available for a lunch shower or somewhere that doesn't charge a couple hundered dollars in rental fees. We would only have about 10 to 15 people. Want somewhere cute and charming that won't cost too much. Thanks!
Baby shower in Madison area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 4 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 5 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 6 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 7 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 8 boston
- 9 Spring Break in Charleston
- 10 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 11 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 12 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 13 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 14 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 15 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 16 visiting chicago
- 17 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 24 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 25 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.