Im hosting a baby shower for a friend in the Madison area. Can anyone suggest a good place to have it (other than a family members house)? I'm having trouble finding a restaurant with a private room that would be available for a lunch shower or somewhere that doesn't charge a couple hundered dollars in rental fees. We would only have about 10 to 15 people. Want somewhere cute and charming that won't cost too much. Thanks!
Baby shower in Madison area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 3 Things to do around New York
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Yellowstone Dining
- 6 Daytona Beach and ??
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 Alaska- Best tours
- 9 Cape cod and Acadia
- 10 Coronado Ferry
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Hotels near beach orange county
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 21 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 22 Colorado trip in early May
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 25 Seattle hotels