Im hosting a baby shower for a friend in the Madison area. Can anyone suggest a good place to have it (other than a family members house)? I'm having trouble finding a restaurant with a private room that would be available for a lunch shower or somewhere that doesn't charge a couple hundered dollars in rental fees. We would only have about 10 to 15 people. Want somewhere cute and charming that won't cost too much. Thanks!
Baby shower in Madison area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 Fairbanks Alaska
- 4 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 5 New England Skiing
- 6 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Temecula Winery Tours
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Worst Restaurants in America
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 What's new on Maui?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of