Im hosting a baby shower for a friend in the Madison area. Can anyone suggest a good place to have it (other than a family members house)? I'm having trouble finding a restaurant with a private room that would be available for a lunch shower or somewhere that doesn't charge a couple hundered dollars in rental fees. We would only have about 10 to 15 people. Want somewhere cute and charming that won't cost too much. Thanks!
Baby shower in Madison area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Boston/Fenway park
- 7 California self drive trip
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 11 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 12 Timeshare Nightmares
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 10 day trip to California
- 15 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 16 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 17 Drive along the Columbia River
- 18 Wine Country Picnic
- 19 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 20 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 23 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Where to go in Maine?