Does anyone know of a B&B for less than $100/night in Newport?
Also, what would you recommend to do during a weekend stay?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 2 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 Country Walkers
- 7 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 8 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 9 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 12 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 16 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 17 Places to stay in Skagway
- 18 Hilo to Kona
- 19 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 I want the ultimate cabin away