We will be driving from CT to FL in Aug and will be staying one night in Cape May, NJ. Any recommendations for a nice but affordable ($100 - $150)B & B?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 IAH to HOU Questions
- 2 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 3 Honeymoon on PCH
- 4 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 5 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 Great OR beach house locations?
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 San Francisco transit options
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 13 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 14 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 15 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 16 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 20 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 23 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 24 No Spam this morning!!
- 25 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?