early in Sept two adults are flying into Phoenix. Our current plans are to drive a loop beginning by heading through the Saguaro Nat'l forest then towards Santa Fe, avoiding Los Cruces. Plan to arrive in Jerome AZ, 8-9 days later to spend the weekend, before heading back to PHX to fly home. What should't we miss? What shoud we not bother with? We are bringing a tent but will also do a hotel on occasion. I have been to Sedona, Grand Canyon, and Jerome before, my traveling partner has never..
Az to NM travel thoughts
- 1 Prime Scuba
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 romantic colorado trip
- 10 Fourth of July Weekend
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Fires in Colorado
- 13 Marcola?
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Updates from Hanalei
- 16 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 17 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 18 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Key West at Christmas time