We are getting ready to leave for our annual holiday drive from NJ to FL. However, we will be leaving later in the day than I would prefer, which is putting us on the DC Beltway from the 95 right in the midst of rush hour next Friday. Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate driving route that would enable us to bypass the city traffic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hello
- 2 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 3 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 4 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 5 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 6 Maui and Kauai
- 7 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 10 Hotel advise Chicago
- 11 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 12 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 15 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 16 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 17 Trip to Cali
- 18 NYC Hotel Decision
- 19 NFL tickets
- 20 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 21 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 Three days in Kauai