We are getting ready to leave for our annual holiday drive from NJ to FL. However, we will be leaving later in the day than I would prefer, which is putting us on the DC Beltway from the 95 right in the midst of rush hour next Friday. Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate driving route that would enable us to bypass the city traffic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Airfares in the 1970's
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 5 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 6 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 7 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 12 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 13 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 14 Seattle to San Francisco
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 San Francisco and Napa
- 17 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 18 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 21 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 22 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod