We are getting ready to leave for our annual holiday drive from NJ to FL. However, we will be leaving later in the day than I would prefer, which is putting us on the DC Beltway from the 95 right in the midst of rush hour next Friday. Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate driving route that would enable us to bypass the city traffic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Travel book free for any traveller
- 3 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 4 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 7 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 8 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 17 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 18 Summer trip
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 25 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??