We are getting ready to leave for our annual holiday drive from NJ to FL. However, we will be leaving later in the day than I would prefer, which is putting us on the DC Beltway from the 95 right in the midst of rush hour next Friday. Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate driving route that would enable us to bypass the city traffic?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 3 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 4 Northwest Passage
- 5 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Sonoma
- 13 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 15 Alaska cruise
- 16 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 17 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments