I hope this isn't a stupid question. We'll be driving from Lassen to Redwood National Park (camping near Crescent City) around 8am on Thurs July 25. Assuming we arrive in the RNP area around 1pm, we'd obviously like to make the most of the day without tiring ourselves out for our hikes on Fri and Sat. Thinking about grabbing lunch and driving the Avenue of the Giants before we set up camp. What would be your recommendations on how to approach this--where to eat, where do we start the drive, where should we stop along the way? Who knows--perhaps you wouldn't recommend the Ave as an afternoon activity?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Avenue of the Giants
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?