I hope this isn't a stupid question. We'll be driving from Lassen to Redwood National Park (camping near Crescent City) around 8am on Thurs July 25. Assuming we arrive in the RNP area around 1pm, we'd obviously like to make the most of the day without tiring ourselves out for our hikes on Fri and Sat. Thinking about grabbing lunch and driving the Avenue of the Giants before we set up camp. What would be your recommendations on how to approach this--where to eat, where do we start the drive, where should we stop along the way? Who knows--perhaps you wouldn't recommend the Ave as an afternoon activity?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/revitatone-skin-eye-cream/
- 2 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 3 San Francisco to San Diego
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 5 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 6 Shenandoah National park
- 7 Dinner in Anchorage
- 8 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 9 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 10 Arizona PHX car rental
- 11 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 12 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 13 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 14 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 15 Things to do in NYC
- 16 BBQ
- 17 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage
- 18 Niagara Falls to Ithaca
- 19 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 20 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 21 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 22 Stay in Sonoma, but want to hang in San Francisco.
- 23 Sandford Airport
- 24 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 25 Blue Whale Inn, RI