I hope this isn't a stupid question. We'll be driving from Lassen to Redwood National Park (camping near Crescent City) around 8am on Thurs July 25. Assuming we arrive in the RNP area around 1pm, we'd obviously like to make the most of the day without tiring ourselves out for our hikes on Fri and Sat. Thinking about grabbing lunch and driving the Avenue of the Giants before we set up camp. What would be your recommendations on how to approach this--where to eat, where do we start the drive, where should we stop along the way? Who knows--perhaps you wouldn't recommend the Ave as an afternoon activity?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 2 Florida Car Rental
- 3 Buying wine New York City
- 4 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 5 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 6 Holland Tulip Festival
- 7 Cape Cod visit in August
- 8 Is this a new record for spam?
- 9 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 10 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 11 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 12 Nashville Public Transportation
- 13 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 14 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 17 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 18 BYOB in New York City
- 19 Week in Colorado
- 20 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 21 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 22 Ferry to Nantucket
- 23 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 24 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 25 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan