I hope this isn't a stupid question. We'll be driving from Lassen to Redwood National Park (camping near Crescent City) around 8am on Thurs July 25. Assuming we arrive in the RNP area around 1pm, we'd obviously like to make the most of the day without tiring ourselves out for our hikes on Fri and Sat. Thinking about grabbing lunch and driving the Avenue of the Giants before we set up camp. What would be your recommendations on how to approach this--where to eat, where do we start the drive, where should we stop along the way? Who knows--perhaps you wouldn't recommend the Ave as an afternoon activity?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 4 Newark to Paris
- 5 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 6 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 7 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 8 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 9 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 12 Napa Valley Hotel
- 13 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 14 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 15 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 16 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 17 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 18 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 Depot Bay OR
- 21 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 22 A June trip to Kauai
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 Across the United States by Train
- 25 Phone SIM