We have Hertz reservations for a midsize auto at Boston Logan for June-July. Hotwire offers the same for less than half the price, with Alamo. It doesn't include insurance but neither does our Hertz contract. Hotwire says it's at Boston airport, it doesn't state Logan. We don't mind if we must bus 5-10 minutes in Alamo's bus. We've never used Hotwire. Must pay total up front. I haven't found their cancellation policy. Please let me know if you've used Hotwire for Logan auto rental. Hotwire/Alamo's airport tax appears to be a lot lower than Hertz'. Why? Thanks.
Auto rental @ Boston airport-Hotwire?
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 3 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 9 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 14 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 15 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 16 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 17 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 18 Lake Tahoe
- 19 Baseball Road Trip
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Moab and Bluff
- 22 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 25 Seatlle, WA