We are going to be staying at the Hapuna Prince Hotel in Kawaihae (big island) for my birthday and are looking for a place to have dinner. I'd prefer something "non-touristy" and want to avoid resort restaurants, tourist traps and paying too much for mediocre food. I like just about every cuisine, with an affinity for seafood, sushi, oysters, Korean, Vietnamese...
Local, fresh food would be wonderful. Supporting a local family owned business would be ideal.
We aren't cheap, but don't want to spend hundreds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 2 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 3 blue ridge parkway?
- 4 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 Wedding gifts?
- 8 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 9 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 12 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 13 Seattle Ho
- 14 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 15 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 21 Southern history- walkable cities
- 22 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY
Authentic, local birthday dinner suggestion in/near kawaihae, big island