We are going to be staying at the Hapuna Prince Hotel in Kawaihae (big island) for my birthday and are looking for a place to have dinner. I'd prefer something "non-touristy" and want to avoid resort restaurants, tourist traps and paying too much for mediocre food. I like just about every cuisine, with an affinity for seafood, sushi, oysters, Korean, Vietnamese...
Local, fresh food would be wonderful. Supporting a local family owned business would be ideal.
We aren't cheap, but don't want to spend hundreds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 2 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 6 Oregon Coast question
- 7 Savanah GA
- 8 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 9 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 10 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 11 Florida with a 2 year old
- 12 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 13 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 14 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 15 Homestay
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 19 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 23 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions
Authentic, local birthday dinner suggestion in/near kawaihae, big island