We are going to be staying at the Hapuna Prince Hotel in Kawaihae (big island) for my birthday and are looking for a place to have dinner. I'd prefer something "non-touristy" and want to avoid resort restaurants, tourist traps and paying too much for mediocre food. I like just about every cuisine, with an affinity for seafood, sushi, oysters, Korean, Vietnamese...
Local, fresh food would be wonderful. Supporting a local family owned business would be ideal.
We aren't cheap, but don't want to spend hundreds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Trip to USA in July
- 6 Key West luxury hotels
- 7 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 8 Florida vacation
- 9 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 10 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 14 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 15 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 I95
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Nashville Never Been
Authentic, local birthday dinner suggestion in/near kawaihae, big island