We are going to be staying at the Hapuna Prince Hotel in Kawaihae (big island) for my birthday and are looking for a place to have dinner. I'd prefer something "non-touristy" and want to avoid resort restaurants, tourist traps and paying too much for mediocre food. I like just about every cuisine, with an affinity for seafood, sushi, oysters, Korean, Vietnamese...
Local, fresh food would be wonderful. Supporting a local family owned business would be ideal.
We aren't cheap, but don't want to spend hundreds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/is-garcinia-cambogia-zt-safe
- 3 Arrive in style with the best Limo in Dallas
- 4 Hawaii - where?
- 5 http://www.healtheverplus.com/vita-luminance/
- 6 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 7 DarkStorm Nutrition - Enhance Muscle Glycogen Storage
- 8 Makers be man or woman that
- 9 involving its working, on
- 10 Medical Billing Services
- 11 Rental Car Orlando
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 13 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 14 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 15 stuck in my own scalp
- 16 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 17 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 18 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 San Francisco to San Diego
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 23 24 days out west
- 24 Pacific Northwest
- 25 New Orleans Streetcars
Authentic, local birthday dinner suggestion in/near kawaihae, big island