We are going to be staying at the Hapuna Prince Hotel in Kawaihae (big island) for my birthday and are looking for a place to have dinner. I'd prefer something "non-touristy" and want to avoid resort restaurants, tourist traps and paying too much for mediocre food. I like just about every cuisine, with an affinity for seafood, sushi, oysters, Korean, Vietnamese...
Local, fresh food would be wonderful. Supporting a local family owned business would be ideal.
We aren't cheap, but don't want to spend hundreds
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Cross country tips
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 15 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 23 IAH to HOU Questions
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 March in New Mexico
Authentic, local birthday dinner suggestion in/near kawaihae, big island