I'm looking for a real dude ranch with unique and wonderful staff that offers a "fish out of water" experience for city-slickers. It would be awesome if it is located in or near Texas, but anywhere in the contiguous United States would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 3 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 Chester, CN
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 9 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 12 time to visit statue
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 15 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 16 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66