We will spend two nights in Austin in early December, 2012, and would like to have a room in a hotel that is conveniently located to local attractions. Which neighborhoods or areas are good for this ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco first visit.
- 2 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 3 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 4 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 5 Hawaii Help
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Renting a car with DWAI
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 10 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 11 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Yellowstone in early May
- 16 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 17 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 18 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 21 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 22 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 23 Park City- handicapped
- 24 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 25 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?