We are finally making a family trip down to Austin next week - it will be 3 of us, (myself, husband and teen daughter) we are staying downtown Austin the first night at a Marriott Residence Inn and the next day we have a tour of UTA -
That night we are going to drive out to Horseshoe Bay Marriott for 2 nights.
Looking for dining suggestions - I have only been to Austin once and it was for SXSW - so a different experience.
Price point is moderate - nothing fancy -
Also any tips for the college visit?
- 1 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 2 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 6 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!