We are finally making a family trip down to Austin next week - it will be 3 of us, (myself, husband and teen daughter) we are staying downtown Austin the first night at a Marriott Residence Inn and the next day we have a tour of UTA -
That night we are going to drive out to Horseshoe Bay Marriott for 2 nights.
Looking for dining suggestions - I have only been to Austin once and it was for SXSW - so a different experience.
Price point is moderate - nothing fancy -
Also any tips for the college visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 Touring Hearst Castle
- 4 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 7 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 8 car rentals in San Diego
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 11 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 12 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 13 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 First time visit to California
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 NY State Assembly Internship
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 21 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 22 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 23 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 24 San Francisco
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles