We are finally making a family trip down to Austin next week - it will be 3 of us, (myself, husband and teen daughter) we are staying downtown Austin the first night at a Marriott Residence Inn and the next day we have a tour of UTA -
That night we are going to drive out to Horseshoe Bay Marriott for 2 nights.
Looking for dining suggestions - I have only been to Austin once and it was for SXSW - so a different experience.
Price point is moderate - nothing fancy -
Also any tips for the college visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 2 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 3 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 6 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 7 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 8 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 9 Road trip
- 10 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 11 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 12 Getting married to a French man
- 13 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 14 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 15 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 16 Staying outside DC
- 17 Phantom Ranch and....
- 18 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 19 Where to visit
- 20 A Few Days in Asheville
- 21 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 22 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 23 Great OR beach house locations?
- 24 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB