We are finally making a family trip down to Austin next week - it will be 3 of us, (myself, husband and teen daughter) we are staying downtown Austin the first night at a Marriott Residence Inn and the next day we have a tour of UTA -
That night we are going to drive out to Horseshoe Bay Marriott for 2 nights.
Looking for dining suggestions - I have only been to Austin once and it was for SXSW - so a different experience.
Price point is moderate - nothing fancy -
Also any tips for the college visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 2 what western states to spend the most time in
- 3 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 4 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 5 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 6 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 9 Kauai in November
- 10 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 11 Hawaii - where?
- 12 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 13 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 14 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 15 Little Compton, RI
- 16 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 17 Moab UT Accommendations
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 20 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 21 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 25 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants