We are finally making a family trip down to Austin next week - it will be 3 of us, (myself, husband and teen daughter) we are staying downtown Austin the first night at a Marriott Residence Inn and the next day we have a tour of UTA -
That night we are going to drive out to Horseshoe Bay Marriott for 2 nights.
Looking for dining suggestions - I have only been to Austin once and it was for SXSW - so a different experience.
Price point is moderate - nothing fancy -
Also any tips for the college visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 Traveling in winter
- 6 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 9 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 10 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 11 Interracial couples traveling south
- 12 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 Nashville Never Been
- 15 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 New orleans recs for family
- 18 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip