We are finally making a family trip down to Austin next week - it will be 3 of us, (myself, husband and teen daughter) we are staying downtown Austin the first night at a Marriott Residence Inn and the next day we have a tour of UTA -
That night we are going to drive out to Horseshoe Bay Marriott for 2 nights.
Looking for dining suggestions - I have only been to Austin once and it was for SXSW - so a different experience.
Price point is moderate - nothing fancy -
Also any tips for the college visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in April
- 2 Baytown, Texas
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 Moving from VA to CT
- 6 New Orleans pictures
- 7 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 15 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 16 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 20 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 21 Dining in Manhattan
- 22 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 23 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 24 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 25 Sunnen Lake, MO