We are finally making a family trip down to Austin next week - it will be 3 of us, (myself, husband and teen daughter) we are staying downtown Austin the first night at a Marriott Residence Inn and the next day we have a tour of UTA -
That night we are going to drive out to Horseshoe Bay Marriott for 2 nights.
Looking for dining suggestions - I have only been to Austin once and it was for SXSW - so a different experience.
Price point is moderate - nothing fancy -
Also any tips for the college visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 4 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 5 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 9 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 10 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 11 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...