We are finally making a family trip down to Austin next week - it will be 3 of us, (myself, husband and teen daughter) we are staying downtown Austin the first night at a Marriott Residence Inn and the next day we have a tour of UTA -
That night we are going to drive out to Horseshoe Bay Marriott for 2 nights.
Looking for dining suggestions - I have only been to Austin once and it was for SXSW - so a different experience.
Price point is moderate - nothing fancy -
Also any tips for the college visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (1-855-205-4068) Upgrade to United Comfort
- 2 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 3 (1-855-205-4068)American airlines Ticket booking
- 4 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 8 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 13 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 18 Colorado itinerary
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 21 Hawaii wedding
- 22 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 23 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 24 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 25 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old