Three travelling buddies (ladies 50) spending two nights in austin in May?? Suggestions for:
good/fun places to eat
best area to stay
what is weather like then.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 2 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Sonoma
- 5 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 6 101 closure
- 7 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 8 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 12 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Road trip around Washington DC
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 17 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 18 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 19 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 20 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 California Trip
- 23 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 New Orleans