I'm hoping you can give me some help planning activities for my friend's bachelorette party in Austin, May 13th-15th.
We're staying at the Hilton on 4th street and would like everything to be walkable or within a 10 minute cab ride.
Friday we're going to dinner. We had liked the idea of Hula Hut but switched to Guero's when we found out Hula Hut didn't take resos.
Sat night we're planning on taking the bachelorette to the west 6th St bars.
I would love any suggestions you could give me for things to do during the day Saturday or Sunday that could give us a feel for the local culture....but again, low cost, and no more than a 10 minute cab ride from downtown.
I've heard about the Barton Springs and bat watching..let me know if you think these are a must-do, or anything else that would give us a good feel for Austin. We decided that boating, tubing and anything around Lake Traves are out due to logistics and cost. Also, my friends aren't museum people. Eating, music, outdoor activities if it's something uniquely Austin, maybe tours if they're really interesting and inexpensive would be more up their alley.
Would love any suggestions you have. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Arches or Zion?
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 8 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 9 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 12 time to visit statue
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 16 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 17 Chester, CN
- 18 Northern California Gardens.
- 19 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 20 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 24 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 25 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?